Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The New American Revolution ~ Tammy Bruce


I've finally taken the time to read this book, which I think I bought 2 years ago. Do you ever have 2 or 3 books going at the same time? I was avoiding it because I thought it might be the 'same old same old' but it's actually quite interesting. She brings a new perspective, being an ex-leftist. So in that way it sort of reminds me of "Why I Left Jihad" by Walid Shoebat.

She has an excellent section near the back of the book describing how the left uses hate and intolerance as a tool to manipulate people and then 'projects' those same traits onto their opponents. She also has diagnosed the left as "malignant nacissists" which I've heard elsewhere on more than one occassion.

6 comments:

Brooke said...

I love listening to Tammy whenever I can catch her on the radio.

She does the BEST Shrillary imitation I've ever heard, hands down!

Eyes said...

Dang I haven't seen that. I bet it's funny though! She is a clear thinking individual, so of course the left hates her:>DDD

nanc said...

they hate her because she is a "gay" conservative, something that usually doesn't go hand in hand. of course, upon finding this out about her, i thought to my own self how it could be. one never knows.

Eyes said...

Hi N, She's gay, but not the abnoxious 'in your face' / gay pride march way... Key element in her book is respecting the individual, hence her disdain for the left where you tow the party line.

Brooke said...

Yah, and she has LOTS of guns, Nanc! :D

Ooh, and have you ever heard her talk about the "homeless" bum in the parking garage stairwell? LOL!

Eyes said...

Ah yes, 'Snuffy'... her snub nose 0.38. I think I own a twin:>D