Sunday, May 27, 2007
Infiltration ~ Paul Sperry
This is another book I've had in the "to read" pile, which I finally got to. It covers in great detail all the little loopholes through which jihadists have infiltrated our free society, and it's pretty scary. For example, foreign nationals from terrorist sponsoring states frequently tour our nuclear laboratories and power plants to 'learn about' our security measures. Can you imagine? Crazy. Almost nobody in government has even bothered to read the koran! Incredible. No wonder they're so clueless. Anyhow, here's the Sperry suggestions to combat islamic terrorism:
1. Citizens should examine and protest building of mosques in their backyard.
2. Enforce the oath of allegiance (no dual citizenship with terror nations).
3. Profile muslim travelers.
4. Audit muslim charities and mosques.
5. Break all government ties with CAIR.
6. Expose the Saudi embassy (due to its connection and prior knowledge of 911).
7. Deny secuity clearance to muslim activists.
8. Offer scholarships in arabic language studies.
9. Fight muslim activism in public schools.
10. Step up counterterrorism training at Quantico.
and... here's his website: http://www.sperryfiles.com/