Monday, July 30, 2007

Blogger Reflection Award



I've been tagged by Neocommandcenter, here's the rules:

1. Copy this post (meaning the rules).

2. Reflect on five bloggers and write a least a paragraph about each one.

3. Make sure you link this post so others can read it and the rules.

4. Go leave your chosen bloggers a comment and let them know they’ve been given the award.

5. Put the award icon on your site.

"This award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy . . . of knowing them and being blessed by them.”

1. The Merry Widow: For her insight into the emergent church and her caring for people in our little circle who've encountered some of the turbulence of this world. She also posts an occasional recipe that sound really, really delicious.

2. Nanc: For her wit and razor sharp humor. She also knows a heck of alot about flowers and bugs in the 'south', such as the clipping of bachelor buttons... ooops, I just remembered they're not called that.

3. Brooke: For her hysterical video's and cartoons of current events, and for giving hope for the next generation. How she manages her family AND her blog, I'll never know.

4. Russet Shadows: For his great writing. I unfortunately installed the new explorer the other day and lost all my blogger links...

5. Farmer John: For his mysterious comments and various Avatars. I would like to know more about the real FJ... I have a suspicion he's a Renaissance Man.

10 comments:

The Merry Widow said...

Why thank you dear. That is really sweet of you!
Lawsy, now I have to get started before someone beats me to certain people!

tmw

Eyes said...

Yepper, you're the one with the heart of gold:>D

nanc said...

hey, thankx!

you have at least chosen four very fine people - all in my top ten favorites.

i'm off to compose my list.

seems all my faves have already been tagged so perhaps i'll throw a few new ones in, no?

*:]

Anonymous said...

Renaissance man? Once, perhaps. But now I think I gotten a bit further than that.... all the way to foole.

Eyes said...

Sure Nanc, why not?

FJ, thx for the trip down memory lane... Do they make good music anymore?

Anonymous said...

I think they've forgotten how.

Video killed the radio star.

Eyes said...

YEP!

nanc said...

my NOT A TAG is up!

*:]

Anonymous said...

When is a tag, not a tag?

In Russet Shadows said...

Thank you. I am honored and will be getting to my list soon. :)