Monday, July 30, 2007
Blogger Reflection Award
I've been tagged by Neocommandcenter, here's the rules:
1. Copy this post (meaning the rules).
2. Reflect on five bloggers and write a least a paragraph about each one.
3. Make sure you link this post so others can read it and the rules.
4. Go leave your chosen bloggers a comment and let them know they’ve been given the award.
5. Put the award icon on your site.
"This award should make you reflect on five bloggers who have been an encouragement, a source of love, impacted you in some way, and have been a Godly example to you. Five Bloggers who when you reflect on them you get a sense of pride and joy . . . of knowing them and being blessed by them.”
1. The Merry Widow: For her insight into the emergent church and her caring for people in our little circle who've encountered some of the turbulence of this world. She also posts an occasional recipe that sound really, really delicious.
2. Nanc: For her wit and razor sharp humor. She also knows a heck of alot about flowers and bugs in the 'south', such as the clipping of bachelor buttons... ooops, I just remembered they're not called that.
3. Brooke: For her hysterical video's and cartoons of current events, and for giving hope for the next generation. How she manages her family AND her blog, I'll never know.
4. Russet Shadows: For his great writing. I unfortunately installed the new explorer the other day and lost all my blogger links...
5. Farmer John: For his mysterious comments and various Avatars. I would like to know more about the real FJ... I have a suspicion he's a Renaissance Man.