Sunday, April 15, 2007

The Thinking Bloggers Award



Kevin at Amboy Times has awarded me the "Thinking Bloggers Award"! Thank you Kevin:>) Now it's my turn to pick 5 fellow bloggers for the award, and here they are!

1.My Republican Blog for her thoughtful analysis on many subjects, and her posts which honor our brave American soldiers.

2. The Merry Widow for her dedication to 'getting the word out'.

3. Neocon Command Center for her great comics and video finds, plus analysis of hot topics.

4. Eloivsdiablo for amazing photographs and artwork.

5. The Beak Speaks for really sharp writing and memorable phraseology.

Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme

3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.

P.S. Send an email or leave a comment for the blogs you have tagged for the award.
Congratulations, you won a Thinking Blogger Award.

9 comments:

Gayle said...

Thanks so much for the honor and the link, Eyes. I can't do this one though; this is the third time I've received this award. I'm really happy about that... I guess I may be doing something right. :)

Eyes said...

That you are:>)

Gayle said...

Thanks Eyes.

I just went to your last post (thanks for that too), and saw that you aren't able to upload videos, so I posted very easy instructions there for uploading video from You Tube. Have fun! :)

Eyes said...

Oh ya, I saw that. Thanks mucho!!!

The Merry Widow said...

Hey, Schweetie! I got it from Right Truth last week, I guess I'm doing something right too!
Thank you though!

tmw

Eyes said...

Oh, yer welcome dawlin' :>) Fight the good fight!

Brooke said...

Thanks so much for the link!

Eyes said...

You're welcome:>)

yanmaneee said...

hermes belts for men
nike cortez
kyrie 5 shoes
air max 2019
golden goose sneakers
nike air max 97
yeezy shoes
timberland outlet
golden goose sneakers
jordan shoes