Sunday, January 7, 2007

Hate Speech?



This is pretty good, from the Religion of Peace website:


Hate Speech?
(Not According to CAIR)

“Muslims are the vilest of animals…”
“Show mercy to one another, but be ruthless to Muslims”
“How perverse are Muslims!”
“Strike off the heads of Muslims, as well as their fingertips”
“Fight those Muslims who are near to you”
“Muslim mischief makers should be murdered or crucified”

------------------------------------------------------------

Hate speech? Incitement to violence? Sounds like it to us, but a knowledgeable Muslim would have to disagree. Why would Muslims not consider this to be hate speech? How is it that we can post these quotes with full certainty that CAIR won't be contacting the media (or Congress) with wild-eyed accusations of Islamophobia? Well, for one thing, we don’t actually agree with any of these statements, of course. But the real reason is that Muslims themselves honestly believe these quotes to be the literal, eternal word of Allah. In fact, CAIR is promoting this hate speech on their own website! It is actively propagating the very literature that contains these comments, even while sanctimoniously claiming that it is working against hate and violence. Read more....

16 comments:

Brooke said...

Great post, Eyes.

When the shoe is on the other foot, it ain't so great...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Eyes said...

Hi Brooke, That's for sure:>)

Hi FJ, I wondered what happened to it. I see you have a troll skulking around. An incoherent one at that!

Anonymous said...

""slay the Muslims wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. ""

How easy it is to dispell the ROP

Eyes said...

Hi kevin, Crazy huh? I think a common human problem is to believe that everyone "sees" the world as they do. Hence, liberals who see any religious text as so much hogwash, assume the muslims view their religious text similarly. Therefore, the venomous hatred in the koran is not taken seriously. Unfortunately the muslims do take it seriously, and as Robert Spencer noted, their "reformation" resulted in wahabbism.

nanc said...

and therein lies the hypocrisy.

people are getting pist, eyes, very pist - count me amongst them.

morning to you!

Eyes said...

Morning Nanc:>) I just wish they would believe their eyes. The text is clear. The actions are clear. Nobody denies anything. There is no serious effort to discredit the violent passages, and those who do, are threatened with "fatwa"...

nanc said...

o.t. - are you seeing on the news what's going on with all the dead birds in austin? weird i tell you!

btw - this is my choice for "post of the day". you get the nancaward.

nowwwwwwww, where will you keep it?!?

Eyes said...

Shucks Nanc, that's kewl! I did see that about the Austin birds. I wonder what's going on. We were walking today and passed the cutest Mockingbird. It was about 2 feet from my head, in a tree, just watching us pass by. I could have reached out and touched it. Earlier I had fished some fishing line out of the canal and threw it in the garbage, so I figured this little MB was saying thanks, even though he doesn't swim, I'm sure the ducks told him about my good deed. They all talk to each other you know:>)

Gayle said...

I just read about the dead birds in Austin and I have a daughter living there, so I'm quite concerned. I just tried to call her and couldn't get through, but I'll keep trying. It gives me the creeps.

About your post, CAIR also gives me the creeps!

Blessings, Eyes.

Eyes said...

Goodness, gracious,,, I hope she'll be okay. Does she like Austin? How's the college daughter doing?

Anonymous said...

Sorry for the delete eyes, I've still got my blog in lock-down.

Eyes said...

YA? You're not letting kewl dogs like me comment?

Anonymous said...

I refuse to pass on the "trollian flu"... as a sometimes-virus carrier myself, I know how it can spread...

-FJ

(blogger's down for work, or Ida signed it instead of sending aNonyMouse.)

Eyes said...

You need Nanc's troll vacuum....

yanmaneee said...

yeezy shoes
supreme outlet
supreme clothing
supreme t shirt
goyard
golden goose
supreme hoodie
golden goose outlet
golden goose outlet
supreme clothing